Description of works:
- Design and construct ‘Combined Fire Sprinkler & Hydrant’ system using AutoCad 2014 in accordance with BCA Section C, E and referenced Australian Standards.
- Hydraulic design and calculations using AutoHyena V10.00.2.
- Connect to 150mm town main in Crown Street and provide supply pipework to 28 Sprinkler control valve sets including backflow prevention and 4 point brigade booster.
- Sprinkler system throughout carpark to AS2118 ‘Ordinary Hazard 2’ requirements.
- Sprinkler system throughout retail to AS2118 ‘Ordinary Hazard 3’ requirements.
- Sprinkler system throughout residential towers area to AS2118 Light Hazard Sprinkler system to the residential towers.
- Installation of booster pumps with water storage tank fit-out
- Client Oxford Crown Group
- System Type Towers-Residential,
Carparks – Ordinary Hazard 2, Retail -Ordinary Hazard 3
- Duration Est 13 months
- Class of Building 7a – Carpark, 6 – Retail, 2 – Residential
- Storey’s 13 level x 2 Towers, 2 Levels Carpark & 2 Levels of Retail
- Effective Height 53m
- Storeys 13