Description of works:
- Full design and construction (D&C) of fire suppression and detection systems to meeting Authority having Jurisdiction (AHJ), the Fire Engineered Solution and all relevant codes
- System design using AutoCAD in accordance with BCA Section C, E and referenced Australian Standards.
- Liaison with Builder Fire Engineer, Consultants, NSW Fire Brigade and Owner
- Hydraulic design and calculations using AutoHyena V6.00.2.
- 1 Sprinkler control valve set.
- Sprinkler system in warehouse area installed as High Piled Storage design to AS2118 Extra High Hazard requirements and Factory Mutual Data sheets
- Sprinkler system in offices installed to AS2118 ‘Light Hazard’ requirements.
- Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm System Installed to AS1670.1 & AS4428.1.
EWIS system AS1670.4, AS4428.4
- Client Mount Arthur Mine
- Storeys 2
- System Type High pile storage protection
- Duration 3 months
- Class of Building 7 – Warehouse, 5 – Offices
- Approx Floor Area 9,000m2
- Effective Height 11m